Friday 6 May 2011

Playing football (soccer) with my Rocket Brother!

So last nite I had the privilege to play with my brother again after more than 5 years. He is a goalie and I must admit a pretty good one, even thought he is always complaining about his knee and I get really worried about it when a forward slides when he does too. We ended up winning the game fairly easy but that was cuz he helped us by saving at least 4 of the other team's chances. I scored one goal and assisted 2 more so I was  happy with myself too haha. All in all, it is not the end result that matter but rather the satisfaction of playing alongside my rocket brother!

Ps- I love my bro but I think he is an ass for wearing the real madrid's away kit when our team wears barça's away kit!

1 comment:

  1. Jajajajaj Gracias carnalito siempre sera un gusto acariciar la redonda a tu lado, fue muy buen partido con los Rocket Brothers en la cancha una vez mas.

    ReplyDelete