Thursday 21 April 2011

Real Champions of La Copa del Rey

It's with deep sadness that I have to say "Congratulations to Real". They won and there isn't much to say, people may argue the way they played was very disappointing but in all reality, whoever scores more goals wins and they did it. I've heard and read lots of excuses by people that call themselves Barça fans but are nothing close to be one, you have to be modest when you win but also, when you lose, you need to admit defeat.

I guess the only good thing about this lost is that we will have 2 more Barça vs Real matches, this time at the Supercopa Española over the summer. So you see, even in hard times we find hope, hope for revenge that it ;)

One more time congratulations to Real and their fans (whether you are just a wanker or a real die hard fan). See you next week, and the one after!

(Special congrats to my bro Eddie, my best friend Dela and my exroomie and partner in crime Ricardo cuz they give me hours and hours of fun arguments and discussions about Barcelona vs Real)

Cheers lads,
Pepe

No comments:

Post a Comment